Monday, March 8, 2010

75

Psalm 136: 1-3

"Thank God! He deserves your thanks. His love never quits. Thank the God of all gods, His love never quits. Thank the Lord of all lords. His love never quits."

This is a little psalm of my own:
Some days it gets so bad. Some moments I feel like I have nothing to be thankful for. So right now I will find something for which to praise His beautiful and holy name. He is so precious and His love for me is way over the top and extravagant. His love for you never ends and just when you think His love has forgotten you, something happens and you smile as you remember that indeed it has not. He is everywhere. He truly deserves all of our praise, He is very worthy and all perfect.

I love Him to pieces, (more than this silly vocabulary can express) and of all the gods this broken and desperate world has created, and unfortunately worships, there is none like You, my beautiful Lord and Saviour. There is NO one like our God. Praise Him all day every day. You can escape some things, but you can't escape His love for you and the world. Every time you think of Him, love Him out loud.

1 comment:

  1. I have had to catch up over a few days and have been so very blessed to read them. Lauren...you got it!! You've learned well and loved Him beautifully. Keep going, keep getting closer keep loving Him more...

    ReplyDelete