Wednesday, March 10, 2010

77

1 Peter 3:15 (Amplified Bible)

"But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully."

He is sacred and beautiful. He is hope. There is no one like Him and there is nothing like the hope that comes from Him in our hearts. Our hope is in the name of Jesus, and deep down in our hearts we have to keep Him in a sacred, special place. I always thought, how can I give my heart fully to Jesus and live on this earth with the love of my life? Then I realized that no matter who I fall in love with on this earth, I have to keep a percentage of my heart that is for Him and Him alone. If I have that part of my heart that none but Jesus occupies, I will survive any loss that I go through on earth.

Secondly, know how to talk about the beautiful hope within you. Maybe think about how you would answer someone if they asked you why you believe in Jesus or why you are full of hope. This is the thing- don't be rude about it. Don't speak of your hope with a condescending or judgmental tone. If you don't speak with the beauty of your hope oozing out, people won't listen to what you have to say, and they won't want the hope which you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment