Monday, April 26, 2010

111

Hebrews 12:14

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord..."

Don't worry about building kingdoms and empires on this earth. After a week of tragedy and loss in this lives of my dearest friends, plans falling through, and in general things and lives not working out how we all thought they would, I have come to realize that nothing I build here on this earth which does not involve building the human heart and soul, matters. It will all fall to the ground, and if I haven't built into the lives of people, showing them the love and peace of Jesus Christ, I have done nothing at all worth while with my life. I will lose it all, and I will be left alone.

Pursue peace with all people. Fall in love daily with the Holy Father that is above all other gods we, subconsciously or consciously, end up worshipping here on earth. You will get glimpses of the beauty and splendor of the King all day long.

1 comment:

  1. So very true when we consider all that really matters is people. So we pray that our great God would grant us grace and love to be who He needs us to be and do what He requires of us...

    ReplyDelete