Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sixty five

Psalm 46:1

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

He is here for you right now. Any time, any place, any hour, any second, any day, any moment, He is immediately there for you. He is like the roadside assistance people you call when you're stranded on the side of the road and your car has broken down. You call them and then you wait for about 45 minutes (except they come within either 3 mins or 2 hours), then the guy comes and fixes your car and you drive away car-trouble free. So when you are in a crisis, or any type of trouble (brought on by yourself kind of trouble, or not fair trouble) you can call on Jesus' name and He will be an immediate, present help.

I have been in actual trouble where I have felt unsafe and afraid in a dark place, and I have been in very dark, troubled times in my soul. I have asked God to be with me and He comes. Even if it's an act of my faith, eventually it will get to my soul and I will feel His presence and peace within and around me. Don't forget Jesus is with you all the time. He is immediate help, a constant companion and aid. He is ever present, and He will come to you and be with you whenever you ask. Don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment