Saturday, January 2, 2010

14

Psalm 138:8
"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me..."

When I first read this scripture so many years ago I was blown away by such a huge statement. I was so excited that I looked up the word "perfect" in the dictionary because I really wanted to be sure that I was taking in all that the psalmist is saying here. The word "perfect" means "To make whole and complete, without fault." How amazing! Everything on my heart and mind that concerns me, that makes me worried or anxious in any way, God promises to make it something beautiful and whole.

I have to believe that as I daily bring every aspect of my life, the good and the bad, before my King, He will take them and make them something good and right and pure.

Hang in there. He is working something magnificent with all the pieces of your world, and He is making it perfect without any fault. It may take time but it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment